Ndang' ditapuki' raaa''
Arguments in favour
- If Banyumasan is eligible to create new languages in wikipedia (http://map-bms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaca_Utama) , so does The Boso Kalongan (Pekalongan language), because It's a different language.
- The Boso Kalongan is different than javanese, which use hard words from krama inggil (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krama_inggil) and close to solo/surakarta/yogyakarta dialect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surakarta or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogyakarta), and it's different than banyumasan , which use ngapak-ngapak dialect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banyumasan_language), and we use our own language, which is Boso Kalongan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Javanese_language#Dialects_of_modern_Javanese).
- Total speakers of Boso Kalongan,
- + We can see the population of Pekalongan City, 272,000 peoples in Pekalongan speak Boso Kalongan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pekalongan)
- + then we can see the population of Pekalongan Regency (with Kajen as its capital), speaks Boso Kalongan also, which includes: Bojong • Buaran • Doro • Kajen • Kandangserang • Karanganyar • Karangdadap • Kedungwuni • Kesesi • Lebakbarang • Paninggaran • Petungkriono • Siwalan • Sragi • Talun • Tirto • Wiradesa • Wonokerto • Wonopringgo, with population 891.442. (http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Pekalongan).
- + then we can see regencies near Pekalongan City and Pekalongan Regencies, such as Batang Regency (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batang_Regency) with population 694,000 peoples, also speak Boso Kalongan, because in the past Batang Regency is the part of Pekalongan Regency.
- + And Population in The East Part of Pemalang Regency, such as Petarukan, Comal, Ulujami, Ampelgading and Bodeh, speak boso Kalongan (http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Pemalang), +/- 500,000
- + Some Part / A lot of peoples from Kendal Regency (http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Kendal), Temanggung Regency (http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Temanggung), Kebumen Regency (http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabupaten_Kebumen) also speak Boso Kalongan.
- + Pekalongan-born peoples, or have lived in Pekalongan, in other regency/city/overseas
- Pekalongan is port city so Pekalongan's population is made up of
several ethnic groups, Javanese, Arabs, Chinese and other small ethnics.
This make Boso Kalongan is unique and rich, Boso Kalongan mix with
Javanese, Indonesia, Chinese, Hokkien, Cantonese, Arabic, and with
loanwords from some Dutch Language, such as,
- Brug (dutch) / Bruk (boso kalongan) -> Jembatan (indonesia) -> Bridge (English) --> Place name : Brug Loji (near catholic st. petrus (st. peter) church Pekalongan.
- Kerkhoff(dutch) = Kerkop (boso kalongan) = Kuburan (bahasa Indonesia) --> Place Name : Kerkop Mbeji
- jepek, sejeng, nojeng (chinese/Hokkien)
- rahat, jadam, harim (arab)
- Nggratak, Nggaya (indonesia)
- Boso Kalongan in Media/Culture
- Kumpulan Kata-kata yang terlupakan dari Pekalongan(http://juanda01.multiply.com/reviews/item/8)
- Raprox (Rap/Rocks Band) http://www.reverbnation.com/raprox
- http://www.reverbnation.com/raprox#!/page_object/page_object_comments/artist_595707 (Some Lyrics using Krama Inggil)
- Kamus Boso Kalongan (Kamus Bahasa Pekalongan/Pekalongan Dictionary) (http://bahasapekalongan.blogspot.com/)
- It's hard for Pekalongan Peoples (especially the younger generation) to understand Basa jawa with krama inggil (http://jv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaca_Utama) or Basa Banyumasan (http://map-bms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaca_Utama), because Pekalongan Peoples talk in Boso Kalongan in everyday life, Now it's hard to find younger People in Pekalongan speak krama inggil.
- Because Javanese it's consists of three level, ngoko, madya and krama, and Javanese Wikipedia (http://jv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaca_Utama), use level 3, which is krama. And Boso Kalongan included in Level 1, ngoko, but it's still quite different, because the standard javanese is based on Surakarta & Yogyakarta dialect/language.
- There are +/- 3 millions people with Boso Kalongan knowledge, but with less literatures, so it's time to develop Boso Kalongan.
- Boso Kalongan has a little / less literatures, so with Boso Kalongan Wikipedia, we can improve, develop, share, and keeping the Boso Kalongan alive to our younger generation. And also through the literatures we can introduce our language to the world, and we hope with Boso Kalongan Wikipedia we can stimulate Peoples with Boso Kalongan-Knowing to make books , literature, lyrics, song, articles, poetry, in Boso Kalongan, so the Boso Kalongan will growing and evolved. (and we hope the others will interested to learn Boso Kalongan).
- Boso Kalongan in Others Name
Please Support Boso Kalongan